Important informations regarding COVID-19
We would like to give you a brief overview of the safety and hygiene measures on site. As these constantly adapt to the given situation, there may be variations. In this case we sincerely ask for your understanding. Actual on 25th of July 2020.
- Mouth and nose protection: has to be worn when entering shops, in pedestrian zones and wherever the safety distance of one meter cannot be guaranteed. Mouth-nose protection is also mandatory for self-service at the buffet. (Please remember to pack enough protective masks for your vacation)
- Pools & saunas: The 1/10 regulation applies to the outdoor and indoor swimming pools. This means: The maximum number of guests allowed is determined based on the size of the area. The safety distance of one meter must be maintained between the people, except for people who live in the same household or share a room. No mouth-nose protection should be used in water and it's necessary to keep a safety distance.
- Beauty & wellness treatments: Here it is necessary to do a laser fever measurement before the treatment. Our therapist Lia is looking forward to you! We kindly ask you to book your desired treatments early, preferably before you arrive!
- Restaurant: Breakfast and dinner take place as usual on the terrace / in the restaurant / in the mirror room (NEW 2020). We ask our guests who have booked their room with bed and breakfast to reserve a table in advance.
- Reception opening times: Our reception is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Check-in & check-out: We kindly ask our guests to send us the following information by email prior to arrival: a copy of the ID card, full name & address of all the guests staying and their date and place of birth. We are happy to provide you with the invoice preview on the way to breakfast at any time, so that you can look through it in peace. The hotel bill can be paid as usual at the reception.
- Cleaning: Due to the increased hygiene standards, room cleaning can be delayed. We ask for your understanding in advance. It is mandatory that the cleaning staff are only entering the rooms in the absence of the guests. Of course you are free to cancel the daily cleaning of the room for the duration of your stay.
- Paper: For your own protection, we are now having all information about the hotel, the wine list, drinks menu and much more available online. On this page you will find everything useful: www.tipps.it/schlosshotelkorb
- Suspected infection: If you notice an increased body temperature and / or symptoms of a respiratory infection during your stay, please inform the reception immediately and stay in your room. The COVID monitoring service specially set up for South Tyrol must be informed and will make a visit and a test within a very short time. Then, depending on the symptoms, it is clarified whether care in the hospital is necessary or whether the direct journey home can be started. Please inform us immediately and without fear, because this is the only way to prevent an infection chain. Responses are quick in South Tyrol and it usually only takes a few hours from the report to the result. You don't need to worry about weeks of quarantine at the hotel.
Social distancing actually means - respect for your next.
Mouth and nose protection actually means - I protect you.
Hygiene measures actually mean - we are there for each other.